Skip to content
Where will it be?
Please tell me more
- Intake at 248 m – just below Amana Bridge
- Turbine house at 157 m – just behind Felin Fawr
- Gross head = 91 m
- Length of penstock = 1.2 km (depleted reach is about the same length)
- Hands off flow assigned = 0.03 m3/s (river must always have at least this amount of flow
- 70% of available flow licensed (we only take this for very short periods of time)
- Load factor = 37% (percent of time the turbine is actually running i.e. when there is enough water in the river to take some out).